Construction is the lifeblood of many of the largest industries in the world including real estate, infrastructure, agriculture, and mining. Rouse Services is the industry’s gold standard and leader in construction equipment market intelligence. In decades of service exclusively to the construction equipment industry, Rouse Services has built a legacy of deep expertise, unrivaled data precision, and unparalleled customer service.
Rouse Services has a full-time opportunity for an Analyst in their Beverly Hills, CA office within their Appraisals business unit. This analyst will analyze large datasets and research market results and trends for the purpose of appraising construction equipment. In conjunction, this analyst will model hypothetical liquidation studies as support to asset-based lenders for their loan underwriting processes. Stakeholders include, international banks, private equity groups, hedge funds, multi-national construction equipment companies, and transaction advisory firms. This analyst will be responsible for managing communications with these stakeholders.
The hiring need comes at an exciting time of growth for the company, as Rouse is actively expanding its product offerings and extending its presence in international markets.
Overview and Responsibilities
- Create comprehensive appraisal of clients’ equipment fleets through a combination of:
- Comparable transactions and regression-based modeling
- Industry research
- Interviews with key client contact points
- Produce valuations for hypothetical default scenarios which include:
- Preparation of financial liquidation models
- Drafting detailed reports, outlining liquidation assumptions and results
- Researching industry-specific case history for liquidations
- Support business development initiatives through ad-hoc analyses & presentation preparation
Qualifications and Requirements
- Technical Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Big Data analysis
- SQL skills desirable
- Experience with Access and PowerPoint desirable
- Financial Qualifications:
- A working understanding of financial statements
- Financial modeling experience
- Professional Qualifications:
- Interpersonal skills in order to interface effectively with senior management, clients and lenders
- Research-driven thought process
- Strong appreciation for detail
- Ability to work independently within a broader team environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Initial Phone Screen
- In-Office full day interview to meet Rouse leadership, team members, and excel assessment
- Remote online assessment of analytics skills and critical thinking
Rouse Services is the leading data and information services provider covering the construction equipment industry.
Rouse Services is comprised of three business divisions:
- Rouse Appraisals: equipment fleet valuations to support financing transactions
- Rouse Sales: used equipment sales and marketing support
- Rouse Analytics: rental rate and equipment utilization benchmarking
Please browse our website for more details about our offerings.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Once we have had a chance to review your resume, we will respond with any next steps.