Rouse Analytics provides analytical and benchmarking services to the largest construction equipment rental companies in North America. Rouse Analytics ingests nightly data on more than $60 billion worth of construction equipment and utilizes cutting-edge technology to deliver market intelligence to customers looking to better understand market trends and make more informed business decisions. The parent company, Rouse Services, has been serving clients in the equipment appraisal, auction, and liquidation industry for over 100 years.
Rouse Analytics has a full-time opportunity available for a Business Analyst in Beverly Hills, CA. The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing key performance metrics for clients in the construction equipment rental industry.
- The role requires strategic thinking and experience with large data sets.
- Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with senior management, clients, and IT personnel
- The ideal candidate will have advanced abilities in Excel and an understanding of normalized relational databases. Experience with T-SQL, R, Python, and/or VBA is desirable.
- Must be able to prioritize effectively in a dynamic business environment.
- Manage client relationships, answer questions related to analytical outputs, and produce custom deliverables to meet client needs.
- Formulate and construct analytical models to provide clients with industry benchmarks and metrics.
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
- Identify research needs and perform appropriate qualitative and quantitative research.
- Manage/analyze large data sets and synthesize findings into concise presentations for clients and senior management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, finance, math, or science required.
Work Experience: Minimum of 2-3+ years’ experience working in analytics or a relevant field (investment banking, consulting, accounting, etc.)
Experience performing and reviewing financial or market analyses in a technical environment.
Skills: Strong analytical, problem solving, modeling, and presentation skills.
Expert in Excel, experience with T-SQL, R, and VBA is desirable.
Ability to manage/process large amounts of information and formulate recommendations for senior management.
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, superior verbal & written communication skills, and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Business Analyst” as the subject and a copy of your resume. Once we have had a chance to review your resume, we will respond with any next steps.