Equipment Classification Expert
Rouse Services has a full-time opportunity available for an Equipment Classification Expert. Work may be divided between remote and onsite at Rouse’s Beverly Hills office.
Rouse Services collects construction equipment data from owners, renters, manufacturers, and auction companies around the world. This data must be matched to Rouse’s schema, which requires correctly coding a category, subcategory, make and model. The Expert will review the collected data and classify this data using in-house tools.
The Expert will bring deep knowledge of the major equipment categories and major manufacturers in the space, plus an understanding of relevant differentiators of equipment with respect to machine options and condition. The Expert will conduct research into the range of machines, capacities, and specifications produced by individual manufacturers. Rouse Services will rely on this knowledge and research to modify and expand Rouse’s database of equipment categories and machines.
- Construction equipment expertise spanning:
- Broad range of equipment categories
- Major manufacturers and associated value proposition
- Options and attachments on equipment
- Condition and quality of machines
- 5+ years of experience in construction equipment industry
- Ability to process large amounts of information with attention to detail
- Comfort with recurring monthly timelines and shared work across teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience on a jobsite or rental yard, as an inspector, or with OEM
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your resume. Once we have had a chance to review your resume, we will respond with any next steps.