Rouse Services collects construction equipment data from equipment owners, manufacturers, and auction companies around the world. We standardize this data as part of a data ingest process and then feed the data into our proprietary construction equipment valuation model.
Rouse Data Scientists are charged with advancing our proprietary valuation model, with a focus on enhanced automation and audit controls. In addition, a curious mind is needed in these processes to proactively identify anomalies in the data where additional review is needed. To accomplish these objectives, Data Scientists work closely with the Rouse technology team in support of the business teams.
· Strong statistical analysis capabilities
· Experience using R or similar software
· Experience with regression, t/z tests, etc
· Strong Python programming ability
· Experience with libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc
· Experience with data manipulation, statistical modeling, and data visualization
· Demonstrated problem solving and analysis ability
· Broad software exposure including SQL, Excel, Access, and similar programs
· Degree in mathematics, statistics, or related field
· 3-5 years work experience