Sales Development Representative
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Rouse Services, a market leader in business intelligence, utilizes cutting-edge tools and technology to deliver actionable market insights to equipment rental companies looking to grow their business. Rouse is expanding its solutions to cover new categories of rental equipment and new geographies, including Europe, Australia, and Japan, and is seeking a sales development representative to assist its senior leadership team in executing its growth strategy.
You will work directly with Rouse senior leadership to grow and manage the sales pipeline by making outbound prospecting calls, qualifying leads, and helping to move them through the sales pipeline. You will learn the ropes of selling enterprise SaaS / DaaS solutions directly from experienced executives with a track record of delivering rapid growth over the past 9 years.
You will need to be able to communicate Rouse’s value proposition to senior leaders (owners, CEOs, business unit managers), identify the right benchmarking solution for them, and work with Rouse senior leadership to close deals.
- Research prospects and make outbound prospecting calls
- Manage sales pipeline / lead qualification
- Handle sales follow up / closing
- Respond to inbound e-mails and marketing campaigns
- 1+ years of success in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working understanding of SalesForce
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior experience in a hunter environment
- Ability to work in the Beverly Hills HQ office
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, technical, and complex buying environment
- Desire to learn with humility and high level of coach-ability
- Relevant college degree
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving, project planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to work independently and as a team player while presenting a professional demeanor
Rouse Services is the leading data and information services provider covering the construction equipment industry.
Rouse Services is comprised of three business divisions:
- Rouse Appraisals: equipment fleet valuations to support financing transactions
- Rouse Sales: used equipment sales and marketing support
- Rouse Analytics: rental rate and equipment utilization benchmarking
Please browse our website for more details about our offerings.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume. Once we have had a chance to review your resume, we will respond with any next steps.