Global Standard for
When you need to make informed decisions about your assets, you want the most accurate appraisals from people with the most precise data. That’s Rouse Appraisals. We use proprietary systems that leverage real metrics from thousands of actual, observed sales transactions monthly.
Propriety processes. High-accuracy data
Our vast pool of data delivers unmatched accuracy, reliability, and speed of reporting.
For more than 20 years, we served the equipment and truck industries with unrivalled hands-on equipment experience, knowledge, and data.
We track more than 70,000 unique makes and models globally, and analyze nearly $19 billion of transactional sales.
With our exclusive technology, we deliver point-to-point values based on the largest, most current repository of fleet and sales transaction data in the industry.
- Orderly Liquidation Value (OLV)
- Forced Liquidation Value (FLV)
- Net Orderly Liquidation Value (NOLV)
- Net Forced Liquidation Value (NFLV)
- Preliminary OLV and NOLV guidance for early-stage loan structuring
- Detailed inspections
- Residual Value guidance
- Portfolio review
- Detailed inspections and asset list creation
- Current auction market values
- Flexible contract options
- Appraisals with inspections
- Fair Value Reporting in support of purchase price allocation accounting pursuant to FASB’s rule ASC 805
If it’s machinery & equipment, Rouse appraises it.
General Rental Construction Equipment
Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
Material Handling Equipment
Truck Tractors and Trailers
Oil & Gas / Energy
Rely on Rouse for the Precision You Demand
- 20 years of experience
- Unmatched domain expertise as part of Ritchie Bros.
- Industry-leading data sets and metrics
- Most accurate appraisals.
Most precise data.